Whether you want a blender for the traditional reasons (making milkshakes, blending smoothies, etc.) or you’ve (like us) fallen in love with Bulletproof coffee, one of these is sure to fit the bill for you – we have tried LOTS of blenders and after much discussion, we’ve decided on our favorites. These are our reviews of the best three countertop blenders available today.
When it comes to healthy eating, a blender is a jack-of-all trades for the different food items it can be used to make. A blender isn’t for just making smoothies. It can be used in a lot of the preparation for your entire meal.
Besides that, having a blender is a great way to make sure you eat healthier. Most people don’t get all of the fruits and vegetables or grains that they need and a blender is a way that you can easily add the nutrients from these necessary foods into your diet.
What features does a good blender really need?
The Ninja Professional Blender is one that has a sturdy 1000 watt motor. It offers you three different speeds – low, medium or high – and it includes the pulse ability.
Ninja Professional Blender: More Pros
- It’s roomy, thanks to the 72 ounce pitcher. The blades that come with the blender can handle a lot of tough action – including crushing hard fruits, vegetables or ice.
- It can puree or blend foods as well as beverages. You can use it to turn the vegetables you don’t like to eat into delicious soups or even yogurts. The machine has a safety feature that’s designed to prevent splatters and injuries.
- The blades won’t work if the lid isn’t securely situated on the blender before it starts.
The Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender with Glass Jar is another blender option that you can invest in to help with a healthy eating lifestyle.
- The motor is a durable 700 watt model, with both fast and strong ability to blend foods and beverages. It has 12 different blending features as well as a pouring spout designed to eliminate messy spills.
- You can make shakes, smoothies, frozen fruit and foods that are packed with nutritious vitamins and minerals to help keep you healthy, lean and boost your immune system.
- You can make your own kick-ass Bulletproof coffee in the morning – right at home! YUM! And so good for you!
- One important tip with this or any blender is to always put whatever liquid you’re using in first. This helps everything from drinks to dips to soups and sauces blend smoothly.
- The jar with the blender is made of glass so it’s safe to wash in the dishwasher when it’s time for cleanup.
When you want a blender that’s more than a blender, you’ll want to get something like the Oster Pro 1200 Blender 2-in-1 with Food Processor Attachment.
- This kitchen appliance works as a blender but doubles as a food processor. This machine has 7 different speeds but also includes 3 pre-programmed functions for things you might find yourself making more often.
- There are also milkshake, smoothie, and salsa buttons. The blender uses dual direction blade technology. This means you get more blending ability. Combined with the 3.5 inch blade system, this blender and food processor combined, the machine can quickly handle whatever food items it’s given.
- It’s a powerful 1200 watt machine that can crush ice like it was water and give you perfect consistency in everything you make. The glass jar can hold six cups, has an extra wide bottom portion and can be washed in a dishwasher.
- With the purchase of this particular appliance, you also get a to-go smoothie cup – also handy for your morning Bulletproof coffee.
- The food processing bowl can hold 5 cups of whatever you’re slicing or chopping up.
What’s your favorite blender? Tell us in the comments section – let’s figure out which is the best one for everyone!